Monday 7 March 2016

How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story!

Nairalanders help me praise this awesome God for his mercy towards me!

yesterday...been Saturday,I planned to travel to anambra state university igbariam! to know how everything is going on there concerning jamb!... and to know how much it will cost me when I finally will be going there on 11th to sit for my jamb!....


I boarded a bus that morning by 11am....d bus zoomed off by 11:15...buh as we were moving,the driver was driving with reckless abandon!...he almost hit a car twice!...and after shouting at him,he cooled down then after some minutes,he starts his reckless driving!....I was very much afraid,so I decided to step down!....buh d conductor refused to refund my money,so this discouraged others that are willing to step down from stepping down!...


when I came down,I stood by d roadside...was difficult to get another bus cos most of d buses that passed bye was filled up!....but I patiently waited for about 30 minutes!....then finally I saw a bus DAT was half filled and boarded it and glory be to God he was an aged man and he drives slowly!...at least my heart was finally at peace!


then on our way....u can't believe wat I saw!..I saw the bus I boarded at first been involved in an accident with a golf!...it was really an eye sore!...most of the passengers there were injured...I was really shocked!...cries and shouts of pain....I felt pity and cried!....I was unable to take picture cos I did not have the heart!...in fact I was seriously weak!....buh all the same I thank God for no life was lost... wishing them a safe recovery!!!what if I was involved,I might miss this year's jamb!.....


lesson learnt!:please do step down when you notice you just boarded a reckless driver's bus!....LIFE IS PRECIOUS!!!


PS:..unfortunately there was no jamb conducted in the school yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment