Friday 4 March 2016

Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos

FR MBAKA IS BEING CRITICISED TODAY BECAUSE HE IS RADICAL, IF YOU FAIL GOD I WILL DO WORST - Rev. Fr. Ejike tells Ohamadike at Mountain of Solution Catholic Adoration Ministry Umuoji
When I write Okelo Madukaife and his team will say I forged it, now I've decided to share you videos... Fr. Ejike said to Ohamadike "I don't know you personally but I've heard about you and watched you severally on television"
"there's one thing i like special about you and that is your long cap and the way you boast, so proud of your Igbo identity " he added
He went further to say " people are talking about Fr. Mbaka because he is a radical Priest, yes he is and our society needs people like that. I am going to pray for you because I know you will not fail God on the assignment he has sent you but if you do... Hmmm, if you fail to deliver according to your promises, the same Priest (himself) praying for you today will condemn you in the public "

From Ifeanyi Charles Obi (SSA APGA Anambra State)

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/victor-umeh-receiving-prayers-from-fr-ejike-in-enugu-state




No comments:

Post a Comment