Thursday 3 March 2016

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos)

Such a rare show of humility, the photos were sent in by a reader. this is the accompanying words:

Good morning everyone, I trust your night was great. Am enroute work, however, I saw something very interesting some few minutes ago. I guess you know the nature of the traffic on the Island if you live in Lagos. This morning wasn't different- there was commotion that prevented cars from moving courtesy of impatience; however, after some few minutes, the traffic situation eased courtesy of a man conducting and directing the flow. I couldn't believe my eyes to see Pastor Paul Adefarasin... The bible makes reference to the things Jesus began to teach and to do. I must say Pastor Paul Adefarasin embodies the message of Theophilus to the body of Christ. It's easier to teach via examples than to preach. I do hope to imbibe values such as this.

: http://www.gistmelove.blogspot.com/2016/03/checkout-rare-photos-of-pastor-paul.html



No comments:

Post a Comment